Chilitaito is a specialist in Microsoft cloud services
Our specialists have helped numerous companies deploy Microsoft cloud services since 2010. We provide capacity services for all needs and situations, so you don’t have to ask anyone else.
We offer a range of backup and Disaster Recovery (DR) services to ensure business continuity.
Our cloud services cover productized services and solutions for all cloud types: single cloud, hybrid cloud, and public cloud.
Our services include capacity services and the related auxiliary services: servers, data backup, and continuity services.
Server services (monitoring, management, and maintenance)
Whether your server is located in your own data center, Itaito’s capacity, or public cloud, we can provide monitoring, maintenance, and management. We ensure the following:
- always up-to-date data security for servers
- always up-to-date backups from servers
- the optimal amount of capacity, not too little or too much
- solutions to possible issues
- the right server licenses
Private Cloud – using capacity, storing data, and using it in Finland
Our modern and high-capacity cloud is operated from several locations in Helsinki.
We deliver the service according to needs
- using shared capacity
- using your company’s isolated capacity
- using your company’s virtual platform
- using your company’s dedicated equipment in Itaito’s server room
- for your company’s continuity needs
Our data center meets, for example, the following requirements:
- ISO 27001 Information security management
- ISO 9001 Quality management systems
- ISO 14001 Environmental management systems
- ISO 50001 Energy management systems
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational health and safety management
- VAHTI T3, KATAKRI Base Level audited sites – Finnish governmental security standards
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- NASDAQ: EQIX
- SOC1 type II
- SOC2 type II
We can include a hybrid public and/or private cloud service in our service package. We combine private and public clouds and ensure their functionality. Typical cases where hybrid solutions are used:
- there is a need for more capacity or transitioning capacity to a public cloud
- own capacity has reached the end of its lifecycle
- the customer does not want to invest in a new server environment
- there is a need for using identities in public services
- there is a need to integrate and refine data (need to use Azure services)
- there is a need to use public cloud services as part of a private cloud
We have migrated a number of customers to the public cloud, freeing up their work from time and location constraints.
Typical cases where the customer transitions to the public cloud:
- own servers have reached the end of their lifecycle and transitioning to a modern alternative is the sensible choice
- the customer wants to avoid the costs of having private servers
- the customer wants to offer its personnel a time- and location-independent server environment
It is important to bear in mind that even when data is stored in the cloud, the customer is always responsible for it. For example, the customer is responsible for its own O365 data and backups (Ransomware, removed user/inbox/e-mail…).
Itaito has an excellent service for this that can back up your O365 data for up to 10 years!
Disaster Recovery -service
Sometimes, the worst happens and your business faces an unexpected disaster: water damage, fire, cyber attack, or extensive power outage. The typical way to prepare for these scenarios is insurance, but it is also wise to ensure the continuity of your business in the worst-case scenario. Insurance does not bring back data that has been lost or offer any consolation to employees who are suddenly unable to work. This is where DR (Disaster Recovery) services come into play.
The backup copying service ensures the secure retention of the customer’s critical data and secures business continuity. The service is available for workstations, servers and the Microsoft 365 suite.
Easy to Manage
The solution is easy to manage and it can be scaled and customized to cover, for example, only the most critical servers.
Separate hardware investments are not needed, the service is easy and fast to deploy.
Fast Recovery from Disasters
The service ensures the recovery of business-critical systems within minutes after a disaster and minimizes the financial losses caused by downtime.
Centralized Risk Management
The risk management plan that is prepared together with the customer can cover the most critical systems or the entire environment, and it ensures the continuity of business under all circumstances.